We are one of the largest tyres and automotive parts distributor/supplier/retailer based in Kenya. Our major brand is Maxxis Tyres. We are looking for you to join us in increasing our customer base, improve customer experience and bringing more customers on board.
We are looking at expanding our customer service team, who can help us in increasing our customer base, meet the customer’s needs, serve customers online and offline by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Interact with customers (directly and via sales team members)
- Orchestra the service relationship, acting as primary contact for assigned customer accounts
- Analyze account history, understand the region’s supply needs, help make decisions to optimize orders and product deliveries
- Provide information on orders supply availability, timing, updated on products, programs etc.
- Reach out to customers for missing Customer Master data information to process sales orders
- Seek customer feedback to track satisfaction level and identify solutions to improve experience
- Receive requests from customers and sales team members via unstructured communication (phone/email/chat)
- Address any immediately resolvable requests (order management – order entry, status check: in order fulfillment scheduling, complaints
- Manage research resolution, documentation and communication for complaints and errors (including delivery)
- Escalate information to the respective department
- Generate sales leads
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint through phone, email and/ or social; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
A Business-related degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service
- Knowledge and experience of CRM will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Must be self-driven
- Build trust and be inclusive
- Create value for the customer
- Be accountable
- Be a good team player
All applications to be submitted through the email [email protected] before 30th June 2021